AIM
Ombrre

ghost in the shell 1 ghost in the shell 1

SUCKS

I remember the scene where kusanagi (not sure about the name) jump naked from the building. Tough this didnt looked like GITS characters at all. Even the guy being shooted is horrible. Sorry dude, but this sucks alot. I mean look how Major jumps off the bulding! Shes just being scaled down like she was a sheet of paper!

If you wanna do a GITS movie, at least dont rip off scenes of the movie. And make it longer. And dont suck.

tough i give 2 humor because it sucks so much its funny
And 10 for sound because i <3 this music

Neopets Tutorial Neopets Tutorial

stupid and useless

You really need to be a retard not to know how to play neopet.
i dont say it sucks but i say this sucks... i mean... you just go on the website and create an account, whats hard in this? theres no need of a tutorial. tough i give you a 1 for drawings.
sorry.

Fire Emblem Sprite Fight Fire Emblem Sprite Fight

it was good but...

This was good but you could work on it... You should do custom walking sprites and stop flipping the sprites. You could also remove the red between the mercenarys legs! Even tough it was pretty good and the scene with the guy on the horse (Ephraim?)
was kinda funny!(Nice music too!!)

Dragonman11 responds:

Sorry for late response...

I've learned alot since then and i believe this is quite dodgy, though i dont really have the motivation to upgrade it. THe guy on the horse was "Eliwood" from GBA game "FIRE EMBLEM" i think it was called (not Sacred Stones). SO i think that was the GBA game before sacred stones.

PS - This was my first chop at using sprites and it was rushed because my original trial version of flash was running low on days.
Thanks for review, i like responding

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

overall: 999999!

thats the best movie ever! that rules!!! if overall could go over 10 id put overall: 999999!

Ultra Tutorial Ultra Tutorial

boring

man there is a hundred tutorials like that on newgrounds. Be a bit original at least! And btw the dress-up thingy dun work.

part 1: synj vs. horrid part 1: synj vs. horrid

Cool!

This is close to a perfect movie! The story is funny and the graphics are cool! continiue making movies and games!!!